Get In touch
or Request A Free Quote
323 Preston St.
Freequently Asked Questions
Do I need a Monthly Home Maintenance Service?
Regular, scheduled monthly home maintenance service makes a lot of sense for a lot of homeowners. Here are just a few reasons:
- We maintain your major systems and appliances to keep them operating at peak efficiency and to prolong their lives
- We install energy saving devices like timers, motion sensors and energy efficient lighting to save you money on utilities
- We will keep your family safe by servicing your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors and fire extinguishers and by cleaning your dryer vent line
- We prevent issues that lead to wood rot and other structural damage
- We resolve problems with caulking and grout, leaky water lines, clogged drains and other causes of water damage in your home.
- We identify ways to better weatherize your home and as a result save you money on your heating and cooling bills
- Finally, we take care of that “honey-do” list for you so you can relax and enjoy your free time.
What is the service?
In a nutshell, We manages your home so that you do not have to. We accomplish that through three basic services: we conduct a monthly maintenance visit during which our technicians handle all of the basic maintenance and minor honey-do needs of the home.
What happens during the monthly maintenance visit?
Each month our technicians complete a thorough inspection of the home and conduct the basic maintenance tasks required to keep the house in good shape. Each month they change light bulbs and furnace filters, touch up caulking, lubricate doors, check and clear drains, inspect weather stripping and numerous other tasks as part of an extensive maintenance checklist. They also complete seasonal items that are done once or twice a year, such as changing smoke detector batteries and cleaning dryer vents. Once the maintenance is complete, they spend time on “honey-do” repairs such as replacing light fixtures, hanging pictures or other small tasks requested by the homeowner.